Church Street

The Town Clerk’s Office sitting alongside the Guildhall – date unknown but possibly late 1940s or early 1950s.

Church Street (c.1918)

The Town Clerk’s office sitting next to the Guildhall which providedĀ the only access to the GuildHall via anĀ upstairs doorway. The outline of that doorway can still be seen today on the back of the Guildhall. Note the early Public Telephone box sitting outside.