A love letter from Albert Exton to his wife Grace at Thorney Croft, 220 Padholme Road in 1918.
Two ginger beer bottles from Tilbury & Sons who can be traced back to High Wycombe born John Tilbury who was publican at the Bell & Oak on Market Square from the late 1870s through to the 1890s and his sons William and John who continued the brewery business from Granville Street and later from Padholme Road.
A ginger beer bottle produced by William Lewin Tilbury who was a Mineral water manufacturer, working with his brother John, based initially at Granville Street and then Padholme Road. William was born in Gedney Hill in 1870.
The father of the Tilbury brothers was High Wycombe born John Tilbury who was publican at the Bell and Oak on the Market Place.
An advertising card for Padholme Road based Barber’s Taxi service dating from the late 1940s.
Probably dating back to pre 1920s.