Three lovely images showing Brigstock village and Brigstock Manor from around 1905.
An unknown location in Brigstock from around 1908.
Brigstock village captured around 1906.
The Post Office (near right) in Brigstock captured around 1906.
This mansion, sited at Brigstock near Oundle, was originally known as Farming Woods and then Farming Woods Hall before becoming Fermyn Woods Hall. The Hall was the home of the Lyvedon family for many years and carries their family crest. The building survives today and was last reported as an “upmarket B&B” !!!