Lutton Village (1907-1913)

A series of tired but rarely seen images of the village of Lutton captured between 1907 and 1913.

The top two images both feature the Milton Arms public house in the distance on the left with the top image also showing the village grocery store run by Great Gidding born John Bradshaw who also was the village blacksmith in the adjacent building.