Cutlack & Company Ltd

A nice advertising card for Cutlack & Co Brewers who were based at the Phoenix Brewery on Priestgate. The brewery was established in the mid-1800s by Charles Cutlack who ran the business until his death in 1884. It was then managed by his executors until Cutlack & Co Ltd was registered in 1895, which was in turn acquired by Cutlack & Harlock Ltd in March 1917 who continued brewing until 1923.