Categories

Garton End c.1912

On the right of the photo is the old Comet Inn that was demolished in 1924 to make way for the current building and on the left is the Primitive Methodist Chapel, built in 1866 and demolished in the late 1930s to enable Newark Avenue to be widened.

Please add comments, corrections and/or questions at our Facebook Group