Categories

Glinton c.1924

Captured from Helpston Road, this image looks along High Street with Lincoln Road crossing left to right in the middle of the picture.

The old Six Bells Inn sits centre-stage at the crossroads while the long departed Congregational Church dominates the right of the image.

Also long departed are the buildings far left which housed the Post Office and general store.

Please add comments, corrections and/or questions at our Facebook Group