Carpenters Arms, Barnack

0

5th Suffolks at Barnack

0

Barnack Village, Main Street

0
Main Street, Barnack - date unknown. The name on the shop appears to be A Webster "HOBART" albeit with a "post cards" sign above...

5th Suffolks at Barnack

0
The Suffolk 5th Battalion somewhere along the Stamford Road near Barnack c.1914. These were more specifically the Second-Fifth or 2/5 Battalion who were home...

Barnack Mill – 1961

0
Barnack Mill pictured in the early stages of restoration in 1961.

Barnack Windmill (2009)

0
The tower mill at Barnack was built around 1797 and was in use up to 1914. It was restored between 1959 and 1962 and...

Barnack, Wittering Road

0
Two Edwardian ladies enjoying a country stroll alongside the Barnack Hills & Holes on Wittering Road - date unknown.

Church Army at Barnack (1907)

0
The Church Army was founded in England in 1882 by the Revd Wilson Carlile (afterwards prebendary of St Paul's Cathedral), who banded together an orderly...

Barnack, School Road

0
An undated image looking down School Road from the junction with Walcot Road.

Barnack Station

0
An undated image of Barnack Station along with its Epps's Cocoa powder sign ! The station sat on the quiet Wansford to Stamford branch line...

Barnack Station (1961)

0
The site of Barnack station pictured in 1961 which even at this point had been closed for 32 years.

Peterborough Driving Licence (1926)

0
A Soke of Peterborough driving licence from 1926 and belonging to Frank Collins of Coronation Cottage on Barnack Road.