Home Stilton Church Street, Stilton

Church Street, Stilton

63

A very nice undated image of Church Street in Stilton, taken from the junction with High Street. The Wesleyan Methodist Chapel on the right used to stand where today’s convenience store trades from and the water pump, extreme right, still stands today. The pump was erected in 1826 and was used until 1936.

Below is a 2017 image from the same location.