Home Orton Orton Longueville School 1971

Orton Longueville School 1971

1654

Orton Longueville School pictured in 1971 just after the two schools that were previously located on the site were merged.

Orton Longueville Grammar School had opened in 1959 having relocated from Fletton where it had been known, not surprisingly, as Fletton Grammar School. Orton Longueville Secondary Modern School opened next door in 1961 having also been a relocation from a site on Orchard Street in Woodston.