Home Deeping St James BJ Morley Buses at Deeping

BJ Morley Buses at Deeping

617

B.J. Morley motor buses trading as Greens Buses from Deeping St James who were taken over by Eastern Counties in 1928. Left to right, the first bus – CT6761- is a Studebaker from 1924 and the other two are Reo Sprinters built in 1926 and 1925.