Home Castor Castor – George & Dragon Inn c.1910

Castor – George & Dragon Inn c.1910

706

The old George and Dragon Inn, sited at the bottom of what is now known as Castor Hill, was built in 1703 and belonged to the Pell family right up until its closure as a public house.

Today, the private house retains its link with the past and is known as “Dragon House”.