Home Fletton Council School, Old Fletton

Council School, Old Fletton

901

The ominous looking High Street facade of the old Council School buildings at Old Fletton, also known as Old Fletton Board School.

Originally built to house 100 pupils, the school was subsequently extended in 1915 and 1921 to a 180 capacity. The school was eventually demolished in the late 1960s to make way for industrial units.