Home Helpston Helpston Railway Station

Helpston Railway Station

1058

The old Midland Railway station that was sited just on the Peterborough side of the main level crossing in the village.

The station opened as early as 1846 and was signed up then as “Helpstone”, becoming “Helpston for Market Deeping” in 1877 and simply “Helpston” from 1912 through to its closure on 6th June 1966.