Home Uncategorized N5 at Peterborough North (1959)

N5 at Peterborough North (1959)

36

Beyer Peacock built Class N5 #69267 pictured at Peterborough North in 1959.

Originally built in 1893 and substantially modified in 1932, the engine was initially based in Wales before working the Tyne Docks and then moving to New England in 1958 where it worked for just over a year before being withdrawn early in 1960.