Home Albert Place Peterborough Electricity Works opening (1929)

Peterborough Electricity Works opening (1929)

305

Finely dressed guests await the opening of the Peterborough Electrical Power Station on June 28th, 1929 which was formally opened by HRH Prince George who, on the same day, also laid the foundation stone for the new Town Hall and opened the children’s wing of the Memorial Hospital !

Thanks to Lynne Dawkins for the image.