Home Garton End Scott’s Corner – Garton Street c.1971

Scott’s Corner – Garton Street c.1971

157

A corner shop existed on this site well back into the 1800s but was known locally as Scott’s Corner from 1954 to 1975 after it’s owner Norman Scott.

The shop is still trading today but definitely lacking in the corner shop charm department !