Home City Road St Peters College c.1904

St Peters College c.1904

1011

Originally built by the Diocese of Peterborough as a male teacher training college in 1859, St Peters closed in 1914 but then re-opened in 1921 as a female teacher training college until closure in the mid 1930s. This view is from the rear of the college, taken from the grounds of the cathedral.