Home Bridge Street Timothy Whites Medical Guide (1939)

Timothy Whites Medical Guide (1939)

257

A medical guide book produced in 1939 by Timothy Whites & Taylors on Market Place / Bridge Street.

The store of Timothy Whites & Taylors opened in 1938, the original name being derived from the 1935 merger between rival pharmacists Timothy Whites and Taylors Drug Company.

In 1968, Boots took over the merged company and absorbed the pharmaceutical side of the business, leaving Timothy Whites to concentrate on houseware.