Home Bridge Street Timothy Whites & Taylors, Bridge Street (1938)

Timothy Whites & Taylors, Bridge Street (1938)

746

The newly opened Bridge Street store of Timothy Whites & Taylors in 1938, the original name being derived from the 1935 merger between rival pharmacists Timothy Whites and Taylors Drug Company.

In 1968, Boots took over the merged company and absorbed the pharmaceutical side of the business, leaving Timothy Whites to concentrate on houseware.