Home Werrington Werrington Parish Hall (1934)

Werrington Parish Hall (1934)

477

The new Werrington Parish Hall under construction on the 15th April 1938. Local builder Albert Plant was responsible for the build as he was for much of the building work in the village at that time.

The building still stands in 2017 as the Village Centre off Church Street.